Tell Us Your Story
This summer, we would like to showcase stories from our Screens users that would like to share their experience with others.
During the past 4 years, we have heard from people using Screens in pretty amazing ways:
- Launch rendering tasks remotely for a TV network.
- Use Screens to edit graphics in Photoshop.
- Manage a 500+ computer farm at a school.
… and many other uses cases that do not come to my mind!
If you would like to participate, please send us your story at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are some details that could be interesting:
- Tell us about you and your work.
- How long have you been a Screens user?
- How do you find Screens useful and how do you use it?
- And of course, photos if you have some to share!
We cannot wait to hear from you!
Screens 3.5 Update
We are currently working hard on Screens 3.5, both for iOS 8 and OS X 10.10 Yosemite. Expect these new versions to become available at the same time as each OS is being released by Apple.
We will let you know about all the new features and improvement later this summer!