Screens for macOS has been updated to version 4.2. This is not a huge release as Screens 4 was just released a few months ago but nonetheless we recommend updating to version 4.2 in order to get the latest fixes and improvements:
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra compatibility
- Sending system shortcuts to the remote computer can now be turned off in the app preferences
- Screens will no longer show the Library window when it is launched from a supported file format
- Fixed Danish keyboard mapping issues
- Fixed issue where fullscreen window would pause when Screens is running on a multiple display configuration
- Stability improvements
We also updated Screens for iOS to version 4.5 a few days ago. Check it out!